Wednesday, May 9, 2012

flowers.

Dylan and Jack will never fully appreciate how much joy their handpicked flowers bring me.  I love that they love me enough to stop and pick the flowers when they're on walks or playing in the backyard.  Dylan was even on the hunt at church on Easter.  He shouted "Flowers for mama!" when he saw a huge bouquet in a large vase onstage.  Today was a very stressful day...both high highs and low lows...and it was all set right when Jack and Dylan ran in with their orange poppies and yellow with red flowers that are "just right for Christmas..."  It's the little things from little people that really do mean the most sometimes...


And Dylan, honey, you made my day when I walked in from work and you hugged me and said "Your dress is pretty mom!  It has shapes!"  I really didn't feel pretty until you saw me that way...

No comments:

Post a Comment